Preparing For Your Session
– Wear solid colors that flatter your complexion.
– Avoid Black or White near the face. It tends to wash out most people.
-Avoid loud patterns or conflicting patterns, i.e. two different plaids on children.
– Dress to fit your personality and the shoot location. You don’t want to wear high heels if you’re shooting on the beach!
– If you are having your photos taken in studio with my studio lighting, you’ll want to use a slightly heavier hand to apply your makeup.
– If you are having your photos taken outdoors in natural light, apply your makeup in natural light and avoid harsh and garish colors and lines.
* Avoid any drastic changes to your appearance (cutting hair super short, dying it a color you aren’t used to, applying self tanner, chemical peels/waxing, etc)immediately prior to your session.